Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Creative Minds Meet

After months of email and text coorspondence between scriptwriter Sienna Malik and I, we finally met Sunday night at the Forest & Main Brewery in Ambler, PA. 

A lot was discussed... I got a chance to review all of the notes I've been taking on the script with Sienna and we came up with a gameplan for revisions. 

The script is already hilarious and so well written - and it's only going to get better. The inner-nerd in me suggested a handful of hidden Easter-eggs ranging from Star Wars to the Simpsons - and we developed an exciting mid-way plot twist that will surely take things in an adventitious direction - breaking down that old status quo. 

As soon as the final draft is finished (in the next month or so) we're going to start the casting process. (Something I'm really looking forward to - as it's one of my favorite parts of pre-production) and starting up our Indiegogo fundraising campaign. 

Stay tuned friends - more to come! 

Joe Ronca
Producer/Director "By the Dashboard Light"

PS: "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" has been stuck in my head for a week now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment