Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dashboard Light Update 1/18/14

Hello friends! 

Things are moving along nicely. Script writer Sienna and I met again at Earth Bread & Brewery in Mt. Airy to discuss her latest draft (which is absolutely hilarious). I'm about half-way through writing the shooting script and incorporating all of her draft changes. 

I braved the cold today to shoot a couple exterior street demo shots to try out some new equipment. I'm 99.9% sure this film will be black & white - the Lumix GX7 shoots an amazing B&W picture and I pretty much fell in love with the look... Much crisp. So amaze. Wow. (and the two or three shots looked like every French student art film you've ever seen - lol) 

I expect the final draft of the script to be finished next weekend - which means the fun of budgeting, casting and location scouting begins soooooon! I'm looking forward to starting up our Indiegogo campaign with a short featurette consisting of cast/crew interviews and a trailer. 

Can't wait!

Joe Ronca
Director - By the Dashboard Light

PS: Just created the IMDB page for the film... It's official :)

No comments:

Post a Comment